Terms and Conditions of Usage of this Website
The terms “The James K. Adams and Arlene L. Adams Foundation” or “The Foundation” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1011 Mumma Road, Suite 201, Lemoyne, Pennsylvania 17043. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of our website.
The James K. Adams and Arlene L. Adams Foundation owns and operates this site and reserves the right to alter the content of this site and these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should review this page periodically to check for changes in the Terms and Conditions.
- Neither The Foundation nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and The Foundation expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which The Foundation shall not be liable. The Foundation shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting or arising from your use of, or inability to use, this site.
- The Foundation does not warrant that the site or its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful material. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and that you take precautions against malware and computer viruses.
- When you register or submit materials through this site, you agree that you take such action at your own risk. When you submit any type of posting or complete an application, you agree to present accurate information. The Foundation will remove and discard any information we discover to be inaccurate or inappropriate
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to The Foundation. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the written consent of the Foundation.
- At times this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to enable you to gather additional information. The links do not signify that The Foundation endorses any other website. The Foundation has no responsibility for the content of any linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.