General Eligibility Criteria
Graduates from the following high schools in Cumberland and Perry Counties, Pennsylvania, may apply for tuition assistance:
- West Shore Christian Academy
- Big Springs HS
- Boiling Springs HS
- Camp Hill HS
- Carlisle Area HS
- Cedar Cliff HS
- Cumberland Valley HS
- East Pennsboro HS
- Heritage Christian Academy
- Greenwood HS
- Harrisburg Academy
- Mechanicsburg Area HS
- Newport HS
- Susquenita HS
- Trinity HS
- West Perry Senior HS
College Applications Required
Applicants must have applied for further education, including a 2 or 4 year degree program, and disbursement of no-interest tuition loan funds will be made directly to the educational institution at which the student enrolls. Successful applicants will be required to provide Social Security and Student ID Numbers before any tuition payments are made to schools.
Successful applicants will be required to provide Social Security and Student ID Numbers before any tuition payments are made to schools.
Applications with all supporting materials are due by April 1, 2019 to be considered for this year's awards. A new application with all supporting materials is required for each future academic year.
You may begin your application process online. After you have started your application, you will be required to mail some materials.
Items Required for Application
Each Applicant is required to submit the following items to the Foundation to be considered for tuition assistance. The application deadline for 2019 is April 1, 2019.
- Original signed letter of recommendation from guidance counselor or college faculty advisor.
- Original signed letter of recommendation from applicant's priest, rabbi or minister.
- Original signed letter to Board of Advisors from applicant setting forth his or her goals and plans to attain those goals including a statement of applicant's reasons for applying for this loan, appreciation of virtue of working to accomplish his or her goals, and examples of out-of-school activities demonstrating community involvement and moral character.
- Official transcript through first half of senior year or current year of post-high school education.
- Photocopy of Applicant's completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid or Student Aid Report.
- Completed application for financial assistance from the Adams Foundation.
- Signed statement evidencing good character, including that Applicant has not and will not use marijuana or any federally controlled substances or medications without a valid doctor's prescription.